Creating a slave-free future will require global participation, and we invite you to be a part of it. Join Lou De Baca, United States Ambassador-at-large to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, Designate, and over a dozen other leaders working around the world at the first Global Forum on Human Trafficking.
We are convening in sunny San Diego October 8-9th 2009, and requesting your advice, support, and ideas. Together, as a united movement, we can enhance our efforts to design a slave-free future.
You’ll be Joining…
Lou de Baca- Ambassador-at-large to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, Designate
- David Arkless- President of Corporate and Government Affairs, Manpower Inc.
- Anna Rodriguez-Founder, Florida Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Tim Costello -CEO, World Vision Australia
- Robert Goff -Founder and President, Restore International
- and Others….
- Innovative Models of Survivor Care
- Countering Corruption
- Monitoring Supply Chains
- Undermining Trafficking Rings
- Justice System in Transition
- and More…